Cookies are small text files generated by the web pages you visit, which contain the session data that may be useful later in the web page. The data allows the website to maintain its information between the pages, and also to analyze how to interact with the site. Cookies are secure since they can only store the information that was put in place by the browser, which is information that the user has entered in the browser or the one included in the page request. They can not run code and can not be used to access your computer.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of the web. Cookies can not harm your computer and are enabled helps identify and resolve errors.
Here’s more information to help you better understand the different types of cookies that can be used:
– Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the web page is abandoned, so that none is recorded on the user’s hard disk. The information obtained through these cookies serves to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this provides a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
– Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and the website reads them every time a new visit is made. Despite its name, a permanent website has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. They are generally used to facilitate the different services offered by web pages.
Below, we publish a list of the main cookies used in our websites, distinguishing:
– Cookies that are strictly necessary, for example, those that serve for a correct navigation or those that allow to make payment of goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the web page is loaded efficiently.
– Third-party cookies, such as those used by social networks, or external content complements.
– Analytic cookies for purposes of periodic maintenance and, in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, with which the websites collect statistical data of the activity.
The tool used is google Analytics.
Complementary guarantees. Cookie management:
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within your browser settings or options. The steps to do this are different for each browser, you can find instructions in the help menu of your browser.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode by which cookies are always deleted after the visit. Depending on each browser this private mode, may have different names. Below you can find a list of the most common browsers with a link to the cookies configuration and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher; Private Browsing, Cookies Management
- Safari 2 and higher; Private Browsing, Cookies Management
- Opera 10.5and higher; Private Browsing, Cookies Management
- FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private Browsing, Cookies Management
- Google Chrome 10 and higher; Private Browsing, Cookies Management
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our entity, THE OWNER OF THE WEB will not be responsible for the privacy policies of such websites or cookies that can store on the computer of user.
Our email policy focuses on forwarding only communications you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by email, we will offer through them the possibility of exercising their right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34 / 2002 Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.