Listing your property for sale
We promote your property for sale throughout Spain
Atlantis PMR belong to a database of 900 other agents (Resales Online, Infocasa and Costadelhome). Adding additional exposure of your property throughout Spain when listed as your property will appear in their websites, so that you do not have to visit independent agencies. You can list it with us and we will expose your property.
We also promote your property through several property databases including Zoopla, Costadelhome, Thinkspain, kyero, Inspaintv, Trovit and Tucasa.com. We also have an Atlantis Blog, and our website is also promoted through all social media websites including Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, and Twitter.
Send us your property details
If you are looking to list your property for sale, we require the following paperwork to conclude the property listing:
- Escritura (Property deeds)
- Nota Simple ( 1 or 2 page information of the property)
- First Occupation licence (Without this document Mortgage buyers are unable to purchase the property as this is a Bank requirement)
- Energy Efficiancy Certificate ( The property can not be sold without this document. Agencies are unable to market the property in their windows without this information) The Certificate is valid for 10 years.
- Details of any Mortgage/ Insurance
- IBI certificate ( this has the Catastral Number- Registered property number)
- Basura Certificate ( Rubbish Tax)
- Community Certificate
- Signed Commission Agreement and Listing Form
- Photographs of the Property ( One of our agents will make an appointment to list your property and take photos of the property)